Wild Rose School Division serves the communities of Rocky Mountain House, Drayton Valley, Caroline, Leslieville, Condor and Breton. We have 19 schools that serve approximately 4,800 students. We are a strong professional learning community committed to providing education for our students. We believe our students' success depends on a shared effort between the schools, home and community. Involving our parents and community stakeholders in the educational process is an important part of what we do.
Wild Rose School Division employs over 524 full time and part time staff members, including 264 teachers and 260 support, maintenance, IT specialists, and bus driving staff.
We take pride in the fact that we:
- Reflect best practices for instruction and assessment
- Provide safe and caring schools
- Focus on literacy
- Provide and use the latest technology in our instruction
- Recognize and accommodate individual differences, interests and abilities
- Provide equity and access for all our students
- Continue growing and learning as a professional learning community
Click here to view Wild Rose School Division Foundation Statements.