Careers and Volunteer Opportunities
Location: Rocky Mountain House
Competition #: 10400
Open To: All
Date Posted: November 27th, 2019
Closing Date: Open Ended
Wild Rose School Division
For all Locations
Applications are invited for Casual Caretakers for schools and facilities in the Division (Caroline, Condor, Leslieville, Breton, Drayton Valley and Rocky Mountain House).
Casual Caretakers are covered by the International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Agreement. The duties include but are not limited to general custodial duties, site maintenance and snow removal. This is an “on-call” position with no guarantee of hours. The shifts vary but are 8 hours maximum per day / 40 hours maximum per week.
The current Casual Caretaker rate of pay is $19.52 per hour. The payment schedule is bi-weekly and is direct deposit.
W.H.M.I.S. certification is a requirement.
Your complete application package will include:
- Cover letter or email indicating preferred locations/schools
- Three references with contact information
- Copies of W.H.M.I.S certificate and any other relevant training certificates
- Current criminal record check (R.C.M.P. detachment)
- Current intervention record check (Provincial Building, Family Services)
- Other documents will be required if offered a position
Please forward your complete application package to: email@example.com
All applications will be given consideration, however only those interviewed will be contacted.